Digital Classical Shock Controller Specifications
- PLOTS AVAILABLE: Predicted performance; equalized system response; drive waveform to amplifier; equalized shock response spectrum.
TEST ARTICLE PROTECTION:
- ABORT/ALARM LIMITS: User sortable from 1 to 99dB
- OVERALL LIMITS: Overall D,V,A and drive limits settable by user.
- CONTROL SIGNAL LOSS: Open loop detector check.
- PRETEST LIMITS: Settable by user.
- EQUALIZATION: Low level equalization of system.
- MANUAL ABORT: From keyboard or mouse.
Any of the following plots can be viewed or printed out in color or black and while on any Windows compatible printer.
- CONTROL CHANNEL: Control profile and predicted velocity and displacement, response displacement, velocity acceleration, drive, waveform; shock response spectrum.
- COMPUTER: 486D X 33 or better with VGA display, 8mb ram, hard disk and Windows 3.1 minimum, Pentium With 16mb ram and Windows 95 recommended.
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: Powered by computer buss, <10W total.
- SIZE: Standard AT 3/4 size PC card (11″ x 4.5″).
- EXTERNAL CONNECTIONS: Via DB-25 connector to junction box.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
The CSC- I will perform all of the ‘classical’ shock tests as defined in MIL-STD-810 and is equally useful for environmental qual testing or production test screening. Automatic calculation of pre- and post-pulse compensation assures the maximum performance from your test system. Test setups are done in a setup screen using English or Metric units and results are plotted in a plot screen. It is available on a dual-function Random / Classical Shock Control Card. The software generates the required pulse, and the waveform generator drives the shaker system to produce the desired shock pulse.
- INPUT CHANNEL: One control channel.
- INPUT SENSITIVITY: Settable from 8 to 1000 mv/g. 20 vp-p max input.
- CURRENT SOURCE: Switchable 4 ma, 18 vdc compliance.
- OUTPUT SIGNAL: Filtered analog drive waveform.
- DRIVE LEVEL: 16v peak-to-peak maximum.
- DRIVE LIMITING: User settable from 0 to 16 vp-p.
- DYNAMIC RANGE: >60 dB.
- WAVEFORMS: Half-sine, triangle trapezoidal, terminal or initial peak sawtooth, quarter-sine, parabolic-cusp.
- PULSE DURATION: 1 to 100 Msec.
- PULSE PROFILES: Profiles may be saved and recalled from disks.
- MODE: Single pulse or repetitive pulses.
- TEST LEVEL: 0.5 to 200 g-peak.
- CONTROL ACCURACY: +/- 1dB typ.
- SAMPLING FREQUENCY. 1.28 KHz 10.24 KHz.
- EQUALIZATION TIME: <5 sec. for low level equalization 1 system transfer function.